Things you should know about your MAGWest Swadge:
- Your battery should go in with the + side facing up!
- There are 8 buttons that control notes and a touch-sensitive wheel in the middle that controls pitch
- You can maximize battery life by taking your battery out at night. Your swadge should last about a week before needing to change batteries if you leave it in.
- There may be more features added as the weekend progresses. Look out on the schedule for a swadge panel! (TBD)
- Our code is open source! (If you contribute, please make a pull request!)
- Huge thanks to these folks:
- Did you know that the unofficial swadge song is When the Saint’s Go Marching In?